Thursday, September 25, 2008

Well, technology for me has changed how I communicate, how I spend free time, how I work.
I can remember when everything was hand written or typed on a typewriter. I worked at a gas station that didn't even have a cash register that was electric.

I appreciate the convenience and speed of contacting friends in Texas or getting a map to a gathering I want to attend. When my mom was sick, I found a lot of information about her illness. I love having a digital camera, snap the picture and no waiting to see the results.

I have to admit that I have become computer dependent for certain things. I think in some ways
that's a good thing and then sometimes I feel totally frustrated with program problems and
fear of virus's. I am looking forward to having my own MP3 player to experiment with.
Like everything that changes it has it's pros and cons. Just my thoughts, Joan

No comments: